Saturday, January 15, 2011

Adventure Time Cake

What Time is it...? Adventure Time

2 Tier Cake ... Marble & Chocolate Cake...Chocolate Buttercream covered w/ Marshmallow Fondant...Figures also made out of Marshmallow Fondant... :)




I made this cake for my niece's 12th Birthday....She love's Adventure Time...So do I...that's why I had fun making this cake...even though it was alot of work... :)



Cake size and similar amount of figures $ 150

The taste of this cake was awsome and moist....:) YUMMY... :)





10 comments:

  1. where can I buy a cake like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "It's funny..'cause my mom doesn't make cakes" :3

      Delete
  2. OMG! I'm having an Adventure Time b-day party in August. HOW CAN I GET THAT CAKE?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GLOB you GUYS! tHIS CAKE IS awESOmE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im having my birthday in August for my 12th birthday!! Can i get a cake like THAT but cheaper??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have permission to use this cake idea?

    ReplyDelete
  6. no u cant have permission to use this idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is one of the best AT cakes Ive seen so far & I have been online MOST of the day looking at them!! :)

    ReplyDelete